Total Cost to Attend Westminster 2017-18
I. Upfront Costs: Admissions Process and Enrollment
- $75 to apply, which covers testing and the admissions process
- $43 to apply for financial aid through FAST (optional: click here for more info)
- $600 to secure your child’s spot once offered an enrollment contract
- $365 per family for the Westminster endowment (first year only)
II. Annual Cost: Tuition
- All grade levels at Westminster are Monday through Friday.
- Tuition includes: books, activity fee, field trips, outdoor classroom (6th-8th)
- Tuition may be paid in full by May 20 or in 12 payments April through March.
- Pay by check, eCheck, credit or debit card through Smart Tuition account.
- Monthly payment amount below includes $350 annual service charge.
- Smart Tuition adds 2.85% per transaction for credit card payments.
- Tuition insurance plan is available.
Tuition for 2017-18
|Grade Level||Program Times||Annual Tuition||Monthly Tuition|
|PK3 and PK4||8 a.m. – 12 p.m.||$6,500||$571|
|PK3 and PK4||8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.||$8,750||$758|
|Transitional Kindergarten (TK)||8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.||$8,750||$758|
|Kindergarten||8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.||$9,950||$858|
|1st – 5th||8 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.||$13,125||$1,123|
|6th – 8th
|7:55 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.||$14,710 (tuition)
(tuition and 1:World)
|9th – 12th||7:50 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.||$14,810||$1,263|
III. After School Care: 2:30 – 6 p.m.
After school supervision is provided every school day for Lower School students. There are various ASC options to meet the needs of each family’s schedule.
|4 or 5 days per week||3 days per week||2 days per week||1 day per week|
- Registration Fee: $15 per enrolled child; assessed at first use of ASC
- Drop-In Rate: $10 per hour
- Late Pick-Up Rate: $1 per minute for the first 10 minutes. Thereafter, there is a $25 late fee plus an additional $2 per minute late fee
Frequently Asked Questions
How are ASC fees assessed? All billing for ASC is handled through Smart Tuition. The ASC billing period is a 10-month period that begins in August and ends in May. The fee for a child who enrolls after August will be prorated.
Do you reduce the monthly charge on months when school is out for a holiday? Rates are based on the total number of school days and then divided over 10 months, August through May.
What if my child is not on an ASC plan but an emergency arises requiring a need for ASC? No problem. The ASC program is available on a drop-in basis to children enrolled at WSA. The drop-in rates are listed above.
Is ASC open on school holidays and teacher workdays? ASC is not open on school holidays or teacher workdays.
What about early dismissals? If your child is enrolled in an ASC plan which coincides with an early dismissal day, ASC staff will care for your child without any additional charges. Students who are not on a plan and require ASC service on an early dismissal day will be billed at the rate of $10 per hour for registered students and $15 per hour for non-registered students.
If you have any questions about ASC, please contact the ASC director, Peggy Dixon, at 706-731-5260 or .