Middle & Upper School Admissions
Welcome to the Middle & Upper Schools!
Middle & Upper School Look Book
Sixth through Twelfth Grade Procedures for Admission
Admissions Timeline and Important Dates
- December 15: Early Action application due date (after this date, applications are processed on a rolling basis until class sections are full)
- February 6: Group testing for grades 6 – 12 applicants from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Mid-February: Early Action decisions are mailed
- Applications will continue to be accepted throughout the year (based on class availability)
To begin the application process, a completed application and $75 application/testing fee must be submitted to the school along with a copy of a recent report card and standardized test scores (unofficial copies are acceptable). Upon receipt of these items, parents will be notified of the scheduled dates for testing. This procedure also applies if you are reactivating a previous application. To access an application, click here.
Give the teacher recommendation forms to your child’s current or most-recent teachers of english/language arts and mathematics. Because this form is confidential, each teacher will complete and mail it directly to Westminster. Forms may also be scanned and or faxed to 706-261-7786.
Give the signed Transcript Release form to the office of the current or most recent school.
After the application has been submitted, you will be called to arrange the appropriate testing for your student.
After our testing is completed and your transcript has been received, parents will be contacted by the Admissions office to discuss test results and the admission decision.
If you are offered an enrollment contract, you will be sent instructions on how to enroll your child through our online enrollment system.
Note: To reserve your child’s place in their class, submit the $600 enrollment fee by credit card or e-check at the end of the online enrollment process. An acceptance letter will also be sent specifying any other documents that may be needed to complete the enrollment process.
Additional documents may include:
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Georgia Immunization Certificate Form 3023 for students transferring from another Georgia school or Form 3231 for students transferring from a school outside the state of Georgia.
- Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear and Dental Examinations Form 3300
Forms from other states are not acceptable under Georgia law.