Athletics Hall of Fame
The Westminster Hall of Fame was established in 2007 through the WSA Athletic Council. The purpose of the Hall of Fame is:
- to recognize and honor past students who have made outstanding contributions to Westminster’s athletic program
- to maintain connection between alumni and WSA community
- to establish school pride in athletics through recognizing past contributors to the program.
A partial list of criteria for candidates nominated and voted on by the WSA Athletic Council, are as follows:
- Multiple year letterman in at least one sport
- Received All-State Honors
- Continued athletic career after WSA
- Graduated from WSA if a student
- Exemplifies WSA’s mission throughout career
A number of groups or individuals can qualify for the Hall of Fame. Any student athlete, team, coach or community individual who has made an impact on WSA athletics can be nominated. All Hall of Fame members are recognized at the annual sports banquet in May each year. Each member is presented a Hall of Fame plaque with a duplicate plaque displayed in the WSA Hall of Fame area.
Existing Hall of Fame Members:
Anna Day Batzig