August 29, 2014
- The fall athletic season is underway! Plan now to enjoy many Wildcat athletic competitions – Middle School and varsity football, Middle School and varsity cross-country, Middle School golf and Middle School tennis.
- Printable schedules may be found on the specific sports’ pages. Start here and then select the sport for which you would like more information. You may also view upcoming athletic events on our online calendar.
- Also under the Athletics tab, you will find Directions to Opponents, a valuable tool to use as you travel to away contests.
- Remember that our Booster Club will again be grilling for all home varsity football games. You won’t want to miss out on the “world-famous” hamburgers and cheeseburgers, hot off the grill!
- Read about the latest Booster Club news in the monthly Booster Buzz publication. Click here to read the August 2014 edition.
Wildcat Football vs. Curtis Baptist | Aug. 29
Friday, Aug. 29, is our first home varsity football game! The spirit “theme” for this game is BLACK OUT.
Come early and come hungry! Enjoy our GISA-famous hamburgers hot off the grill. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. with hot food ready at 6:30 p.m. Hamburgers and pizza will be available at the Cat Shack along with lots of spirit wear. We will also have Cat Cash cards for sale at the Cat Shack. These are $10 punch cards that can be bought to help manage concession purchases for your children and you.
As a special treat, the Kona ice truck will be on campus selling snow cones for this game.
All fifth-graders are invited to form the XTREME tunnel through which the football team will run before the game. Students should meet at the goalpost near the parking lot at 7 p.m. to get instructions. Each week, we will add an additional grade from the Lower School to the XTREME tunnel.
Wildcat Football vs. Briarwood | Sept. 5
Our second home game follows the Wildcat Connection on Friday, Sept. 5, with kick-off at 7:30 p.m. The theme for this game is TBD.
All fourth- and fifth-graders are invited to be a part of the XTREME TUNNEL for this game. Students should meet at the goalpost near the parking lot at 7 p.m. to get instructions. Each week, we will add an additional grade from the Lower School to the XTREME tunnel.
ADDITIONAL ATHLETICS INFORMATION
The Cat Shack will be open at home football games. New football dry-fit shirts are available in all sizes. Purchase your new spirit wear now and enjoy showing your Wildcat pride all season!
Now is the time to purchase your Booster Club membership to take full advantage of all of the benefits! Several levels of membership are available:
|Family Membership||$175 annually|
|Alumni, Parents of Alumni, Grandparents||$75 annually|
|Seasonal Pass||$80 annually|
|10-Game Punch Card||$50 annually|
Admission for varsity football and JV/varsity basketball is $7 for adults, while varsity soccer and baseball cost $6 for adults. With a Booster Club membership, admission to these events (as well as all Middle School games) is FREE! While your membership directly benefits Westminster Athletics, it is also a great value for the money. Find complete Booster Club information and membership forms here.