September 19, 2014
- The fall athletic season is underway! Plan now to enjoy many Wildcat athletic competitions – Middle School and varsity football, Middle School and varsity cross-country, Middle School golf and Middle School tennis.
- Printable schedules may be found on the specific sports’ pages. Start here and then select the sport for which you would like more information. You may also view upcoming athletic events on our online calendar.
- Also under the Athletics tab, you will find Directions to Opponents, a valuable tool to use as you travel to away contests.
- Visit the new addition to our navigation, the Our Coaching Staff page, which will provide a list of all of our coaches for each sport at each level. This page is designed to make it easy for you to determine who our coaches are and how to contact them.
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit the Athletics blog for updates on team/meet results.
- The Middle School football team remains undefeated (2-0)!
- The varsity football team (3-1) played Augusta Christian on Friday, Sept. 12 and received their first loss of the season.
- Congratulations to the girls varsity cross-country team on placing first out of seven teams at the Augusta Prep Invitational meet on Saturday, Sept. 13! The boys team placed fourth out of nine teams.
- The boys Middle School tennis team defeated St. Mary’s of Aiken 4-1 on Tuesday, Sept. 16. The boys team is 3-1.
- Junior Nygl Eaddy was recently named The Augusta Chronicle‘s player of the week.
The Homecoming varsity football game is Friday, Sept. 26, against Monsignor Donovan. Kickoff at 7:30 p.m. Wear your blue and white to cheer on your Westminster Wildcats! To read more about the Homecoming weekend activities, click here.
The XTREME tunnel will be formed by our third-, fourth- and fifth-graders. Meet by the goalpost near the parking lot at 7:15 p.m. to welcome our football team to the field.
ADDITIONAL ATHLETICS INFORMATION
The Cat Shack will be open at home football games. New football dry-fit shirts are available in all sizes. Purchase your new spirit wear now and enjoy showing your Wildcat pride all season!
Now is the time to purchase your Booster Club membership to take full advantage of all of the benefits! Several levels of membership are available:
|Family Membership||$175 annually|
|Alumni, Parents of Alumni, Grandparents||$75 annually|
|Seasonal Pass||$80 annually|
|10-Game Punch Card||$50 annually|
Admission for varsity football and JV/varsity basketball is $7 for adults, while varsity soccer and baseball cost $6 for adults. With a Booster Club membership, admission to these events (as well as all Middle School games) is FREE! While your membership directly benefits Westminster Athletics, it is also a great value for the money. Find complete Booster Club information and membership forms here.