April 17, 2015
- Printable schedules may be found on the specific sports’ pages. Start here and then select the sport for which you would like more information. You may also view upcoming athletic events on our online calendar.
- Also under the Athletics tab, you will find Directions to Opponents, a valuable tool to use as you travel to away contests.
- Visit the Our Coaching Staff page, which will provide a list of all of our coaches for each sport at each level. This page is designed to make it easy for you to determine who our coaches are and how to contact them.
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit the Athletics blog for updates on team/meet results.
- Congratulations to both the girls and boys varsity soccer teams for their sweep of Augusta Prep on Apr. 2! The strong showings by both teams put them in good positions heading into the end of regular season play
Save the Date
Spring Senior Athletic Recognition | Apr. 17
All senior varsity athletes and managers who are involved in baseball, soccer, golf, tennis and track will be recognized at approximately 7 p.m., between the girls and boys soccer games. Plan now to come and show your appreciation to our seniors!
GISA State Individual Tennis Tournament | Apr. 20-21
GISA Region 4-AAA Golf Tournament | Apr. 21
GISA Region 4-AAA Track Meet | Apr. 22
GISA State Team Tennis Tournament | Apr. 23
CSRA Middle School Track Championships | Apr. 24
GISA State Soccer Play-Offs – First Round | Apr. 24 or 25
GISA State Golf Tournament | Apr. 27
CSRA Middle School Baseball Tournament Semifinals | Apr. 27
CSRA Middle School Soccer Tournament Semifinals | Apr. 27
GISA State Soccer Quarterfinals | Apr. 28 or 29
CRSA Middle School Baseball Championship | Apr. 30
GISA State Track Meet | Apr. 30 – May 2
CSRA Middle School Soccer Tournament Finals | May 1
JV & Varsity Athletic Awards Banquet | May 5
All 2014-15 JV & varsity athletes and their families are invited to the banquet at 6 p.m. at Warren Baptist Church (Simmons Hall), where all Westminster athletes will be honored and Westminster athletics will be celebrated!
Dinner will be catered. Meal tickets ($10 each) will go on sale beginning Apr. 14 in the Upper School office and at home soccer and baseball games. Athletes will eat free and we will have a $40 family max for parents and siblings.
Middle School Spring Athletic Assembly | May 6
GISA State Soccer Final Four | May 8-9
GISA State Baseball Play-Offs – Round 1 | May 8-9
GISA State Baseball Quarterfinals | May 15-16
GISA State Baseball Semifinals | May 22-23
GISA State Baseball Finals | May 29-30
Just in time for spring… WSA garden flags! Flags are $15 each and are available at the Cat Shack or by emailing moc.l1429604353oa@8214296043534irot1429604353.
Now is the time to purchase your Booster Club membership to take full advantage of all of the benefits! Several levels of membership are available:
|Family Membership||$175 annually|
|Alumni, Parents of Alumni, Grandparents||$75 annually|
|Seasonal Pass||$80 annually|
|10-Game Punch Card||$50 annually|
Admission for varsity football and JV/varsity basketball is $7 for adults, while varsity soccer and baseball cost $6 for adults. With a Booster Club membership, admission to these events (as well as all Middle School games) is FREE! While your membership directly benefits Westminster Athletics, it is also a great value for the money. Find complete Booster Club information and membership forms here.