Football History & Team Records
- Spring Football Combine | May 15 & 16 from 4-5:30 p.m. – All rising ninth- through twelfth-grade student athletes who plan to play football are expected to attend unless they are participating in spring sports and that sport is still in progress.
- Athletic Physicals | May 13 & 14 – All WSA athletes are highly encouraged to complete their physical that day for the 2014-15 seasons. Our own WSA doctors (Lynch and Newton) and other doctors in their practice will be on campus to help us with this. (Athletes should bring $20 and have their parents fill out (as much as they can) the physical form and the concussion form and bring the semi-completed form with you.)
- 7-on-7 Passing League | Tuesday Nights in June – We would like to do this again this summer, but want to make sure if we commit to it that we are able to do it. Normally all games are played at Greenbrier High School and Middle School fields from 6-8:45 p.m. Each week, we’ll hear a brief word of spiritual encouragement from a guest speaker and on our last 7-on-7 night, all teams are invited to stay for a cookout served up by our local FCA board members and volunteers.
- Lower and Middle School Football Camp will be held for four days, the week of July 8-11. Please email Coach Bryan if you are interested in helping work this week of camp.
- Summer Strength and Conditioning Workouts | June and July — Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday in the morning from 8-9:30 a.m. We will do strength and conditioning workouts and football specific drills. Summer workouts will begin June 2 and continue through July 24. (No workouts will be held July 1 or 4 or the last week in July.)
- Football Practice will begin July 31. Practice will start at 3:45 p.m. and end at 6:15 p.m. every day until game week. (We will always be finished on Wednesdays by 5:30 p.m.) Please eat a snack before you come.
- The 2014 football season kicks-off on August 22. Click here to view the 2014 Varsity Football schedule.
Questions about any of the above? Contact Coach Bryan at ten.a1397922305sw@na1397922305yrba1397922305.
Coach: Andrew Bryan
For the complete 2013 Varsity Football roster, including jersey numbers and positions played, click here.
Middle School Football
Coaches: Keith Romer, Eric Hardison & Rusty Myers