Football History & Team Records
- 2014 Varsity Football Schedule
- Lower and Middle School Football Camp will be held for four days, the week of July 8-11. Please email Coach Bryan if you are interested in helping work this week of camp.
- Summer Strength and Conditioning Workouts | June and July — Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday in the morning from 8-10 a.m. We will do strength and conditioning workouts and football specific drills. Summer workouts will begin June 2.
- Equipment Distribution will be July 28 - All varsity football players will meet in the gym from 10:00am-noon.
- Football Practice will begin July 29 - Time TBD…Please eat a snack before you come.
Questions about any of the above? Contact Coach Bryan at ten.a1406278989sw@na1406278989yrba1406278989.
Coach: Steve Ackley Assistant Coaches: Glenn Bell, Andrew Bryan, Mike Greiner, Courtney Singleton Athletic Trainer: Tim McLane Managers: Meredith McElmurray, Anna Plunkett & Amber Davis Michael Almond Bryce Barinowski Nate Brooks Stuart Campbell Stephen Cave Nygl Eaddy Justin Gaffney Johnathan Gore Connor Hearon Michael Hitchcock Chandler Holgate George Inman Joshua Jackson Noah Kershner Matt Kuhn Robin Lee Slayton Lutz Ethan Lynch John David Menger Rob Newton Will Newton Tumah Ngoh Benj O’Neil Aaron Reynolds Jackson Rivers Seth Robinson Stephen Rode Josiah Smith RJ Strauss Jordan Trahan Josh Woods For the complete 2013 Varsity Football roster, including jersey numbers and positions played, click here.
Middle School Football
David Almond Cooper Atkins Caleb Case Nick Delaney Bailey Edmunds Truitt Forrester Grant Fuller John Gaylor Luke Hartenburg Jacob Heaton Jewitt Kitchens Colin Landrum Anders McCallie John Mulliken Riley O’Rourke Mario Palmer Drew Romer Logan Smith