Westminster Schools of Augusta contracts with Flik Independent Dining as the dining service provider for student lunches. Flik’s dining selections offer appetizing and nutritious lunches and menu items include gourmet soups, a full salad bar, delicious entrees, pizzas, pastas and deli selections.
- Access Flik’s Lunch Menus (scroll to bottom of the page to view menus)
- Manage Your Account Online (Middle and Upper School parents only)
- 2016-17 Lunch Program Meal Plan Brochure
- – Keith Boring, Chef Manager
Lower School students are invited to participate in the meal plan. You may choose to pay annually, by semester or monthly. Lower School students participating in the meal plan may return for more food free of charge if they have finished their first helping. There will be no declining balance accounts for these young students to purchase meals or items a la carte.
- Annual – $790 per year
- Semester – $450 per semester
- Monthly – $100 per month
Middle and Upper School
All Middle and Upper School students wishing to purchase lunch need to participate in the declining balance program. There are no limits on purchases, and your student’s balance decreases as purchases are made, much like a debit card.
Students can use their balance to purchase items at the below price points:
- Entrée, one starch, two sides and a small beverage = $5.25
- The daily “nibbles” selection (pizza, tacos, chicken tenders) will take the place of the main entrée and the sides can be the same as above.
- Deli sandwich, deli side (chips, fruit, cup of salad, pasta salad, etc.) and a small beverage = $5
- Salad = $3 (bowl) or $4.50 (plate)
- Soup = $1.75
- Beverage prices will be posted where they are stocked throughout the Middle/Upper School cafeteria
Manage Your Account
To sign up for lunch service, please fill out the meal plan brochure and return it to the Business office.
Lower School families -To sign up for lunch service, please fill out the meal plan brochure and return it to the Business office with the check made out to Flik. Checks may be dropped off at the Business office or may be mailed to the school to the Business office’s attention, 3067 Wheeler Road, Augusta, GA 30909.
Middle and Upper School families – Create an account or manage your current account online by clicking here. You must make sure you have sufficient funds in order to purchase lunch on the first day of school. There will be no cash sales.