Our summer programs serve Westminster students as well as students from numerous other schools in the Augusta area. Our programs provide classes and camps for prekindergarten students all the way through 12th grade. We offer academic courses, enrichment classes, fine arts and sports camps, a general day camp and drivers education. Each of our classes extends Westminster’s mission, which is to glorify God by providing an excellent education that equips students to live extraordinary lives for Jesus Christ.
2017 Summer Programs Information
To read course details and descriptions of the individual programs, click here.
- Register Online (begins on 3/27/17)
- Save $10 per camp with early-bird registration (available through April 21, 2017)
- Registration closes on May 31, 2017 – a $25 application fee (per applicant) required
- Registration after May 31, 2017 is subject to a late fee. Use the contact information below to set an appointment to discuss late registration/enrollment.
- Register for three+ weeks of programs and receive $10 off
Junior Counselor in Training
We are accepting applications for junior counselors to help with our Summer Programs operations. Applicants must be rising eighth through twelfth graders. Learn more about the junior counselor program here.
Questions about Westminster Summer Programs?
Contact Debra McLarnon, Summer Programs coordinator, by or by calling 706-731-5260, ext. 2219.