We are pleased to announce our 2015 Auction, “Kick It Up a Notch – South of the Border,” will be held Friday, Feb. 6 2015, at the Hippodrome in North Augusta. The event, with a southwestern flair this year, will include both a silent and live auction. Food and drinks will be served throughout the evening. Warm western attire is encouraged!
Auction Item of the Week
Lower School Student Artwork
After the silent portion of the Auction on Friday, Feb. 6, things get interesting as attendees bid on our live items. The above artwork, created by our Lower School classes, will be sold to the highest bidder. Take a closer look at the lovely works of art up for bid.
Come “Kick It Up a Notch” at the Hippodrome! Register your smart phone or tablet now so you will be ready to participate in our mobile bidding feature, making the bidding and payment process simple! (You don’t have to be present to bid on an item, but the bidding will close at the predetermined times the evening of the event).
2015 Auction Details
- Come “Kick It Up a Notch” at the Hippodrome on Feb. 6. Stop by the Lower School reception area to buy tickets or purchase them online. Tickets are now $55 each.
- Start planning your bidding strategy now – view all the items up for bid, including a chance to be the Lower School principal for a day, a dinner for eight by Mike Swayne and one week of Very Vera cooking camp.
- Register and participate in our online bidding via your desktop, smart phone or tablet. Can’t make it to the event? You can even bid this year from home!
- We also have raffle tickets available for a $5,000 Westminster tuition credit and a $1,000 Windsor Jewelers gift certificate. Stop by the Lower School reception area to buy tickets or purchase them at the event. (You do not have to be present at the Auction to win!)
We are looking forward to this annual event and invite you to participate. There are many ways you can partner with us:
- Become a sponsor
- Donate an item for the silent auction
- Interested in volunteering or serving on a committee? Email Kimberly Barker, our auction chair
Thanks to the generosity of those who participated in last year’s event, we were able to raise over $75,000 at the 2014 event to support programs at Westminster.