We are pleased to announce our 2015 Auction, “Kick It Up a Notch – South of the Border,” will be held Friday, Feb. 6 2015, at the Hippodrome in North Augusta. The event, with a southwestern flair this year, will include both a silent and live auction. Food and drinks will be served throughout the evening. Warm western attire is encouraged!
Auction Item of the Week
North Georgia Canopy Tour
Enjoy a three-hour zip-line tour through the beautiful North Georgia mountains. This three-hour tour includes 12 zip lines (one mile of cable), two sky bridges, three nature walks and more. The Adventure Tour concludes with a thrilling finale, a 695-foot dual zip over a two-acre pond in front of the tour observation deck.
2015 Auction Details
- Come “Kick It Up a Notch” at the Hippodrome on Feb. 6. Stop by the Lower School reception area to buy tickets. Tickets are $45 each by Jan. 23; $55 each starting Jan. 24.
- Start planning your bidding strategy now – view all the items up for bid, including a chance to be the Lower School principal for a day, a dinner for eight by Mike Swayne and one week of Very Vera cooking camp.
- We also have raffle tickets available for a $5,000 Westminster tuition credit.
We are looking forward to this annual event and invite you to participate. There are many ways you can partner with us:
- Become a sponsor
- Donate an item for the silent auction
- Interested in volunteering or serving on a committee? Email Kimberly Barker, our auction chair
Thanks to the generosity of those who participated in last year’s event, we were able to raise over $75,000 at the 2014 event to support programs at Westminster.