19th Hole Event Information
If you could not attend the live auction, you may still participate in the silent auction fun by registering for online bidding. Silent auction bidding opened to the public on the morning of Friday, April 21 and will continue for the following week, culminating with our “19th Hole” at the annual All-School Picnic after Field Day on Friday, April 28.
All parents are invited to join us at the “19th hole” for lunch and the conclusion of this exciting fundraiser. Reservations for the complimentary box lunch for parents are closed but you are still welcome to join us. Celebrate Field Day, place your final Silent Auction bids and take a peek at Knox Hall as we officially close our 10th Annual Auction at noon.
Parents who did not order complimentary lunches may bring their own, but we would appreciate an RSVP via the registration link below, either way.
19th Hole Event | April 28, 2017
- Register to Attend
- Register to Bid for Silent Auction Items
- Bidding closes at noon and lunch will begin after Field Day
- Location: Westminster Upper School Football/Soccer Field
- Box Meal: Choice of Hamburger or Hotdog, Chips and Drink.
- Box Meal Reservation Deadline: Friday, April 21, 2017