We'd Love to Meet Your Family
As Westminster extends from age 3 through grade 12, families can be with us for many years; therefore, we want to do more than just give you the facts about our academic program. We want you to come away with a sense of who we are and what we stand for. We also want to get to know you and your child and make your experience personal, thorough and enjoyable. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We’re here to help and would love to meet you!
Exploring the Admissions Process
Schedule a tour to learn more about Westminster, take a look around campus and see our students and teachers in action.
Call us at (706) 731-5260 ext. 2220 or email us at email@example.com, and we will work with you to schedule your visit.
Please submit the following:
- Online application - along with $75 application fee
- Teacher recommendation form(s) - found in requirements section of your online application
- Transcripts - from current or most recent school
Attend a Class
We want to get to know your child and for them to get to know us. Students can spend all or part of a day on campus, attending classes to get an up close and personal look at Westminster.
Call us at (706) 731-5260 ext. 2220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your class visit day.
After completing the above steps, the admissions office will contact you to schedule a testing date. The testing process is designed to assess your child's readiness to attend Westminster.
If you are offered an enrollment contract, you will be sent instructions on how to enroll your child through our online system.
To reserve your child’s place in their class, you will be asked to submit an enrollment fee at the end of the online enrollment process. An acceptance letter will also be sent specifying any other documents that may be needed to complete the process.
Additional documents may include:
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Georgia Immunization Certificate Form 3023 for students transferring from another Georgia school or Form 3231 for students transferring from a school outside the state of Georgia.
- Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear and Dental Examinations Form 3300
Forms from other states are not acceptable under Georgia law.
- PK3: Must be three years old by Sept. 1; must be potty trained; students must independently care for all toileting needs.
- PK4: Must be four years old by Sept. 1
- TK: usually turn 4 and a half by Sept. 1
- Kindergarten: Must be five years old by Sept. 1
- Grade 1: Must be six years old by Sept. 1
Office of Admissions
(706) 731-5260 ext. 2220
Now Enrolling for 2020-21!
Westminster has rolling admissions throughout the year, as space is available.
Meet Our Team
Interim Director of Admissions
Assistant Director of Admissions