Westminster XD & After Care
The Westminster Lower School Extended Day (XD) is a safe, fun-filled enrichment option for current Westminster students in grades PK3-5 that provides age-appropriate activities after the regular school day. Activities, called Xplorations, include but are not limited to art, dance, choir, foreign language, STEM, coding, sports, and much more! Please scroll down to see options for Westminster XD and XDjr, After Care, and Half-Day Stay & Play!
Westminster XD and Westminster XDjr
- Westminster XDjr (2:15 - 4:30p): Grades PK3-Kindergarten
- Westminster XD (2:35 - 4:40p): Grades 1-5
Xplorations will be four eight-week sessions for the 2019-2020 school year, one per quarter. Xploration election will be sent out before each Xploration session. Xplorations may have an added supply cost depending on activity. All fees listed below are per child and billed monthly using SmartTuition, unless paid in full at registration.
- 2:15 to 3:15p: snack, play, storytime
- 3:15-4:15p: Xplorations complete with a bible study
- 4:15p: all students will return to XD room for pick up or transition to After Care.
Sign-up for Westminster XD can be per Xploration or on the Unlimited Plan. Purchasing the unlimited plan includes discounted Xplorations. Please see below for cost schedule.
|Westminster XD & XDjr||Cost|
|Unlimited Xplorations||$1800/yr or $200/mo|
|One Xploration (1 day per week for 8 weeks)||$96|
|Xploration Drop-In (per day)||$12|
After Care (4:30-6:00p)
After Care is available for students who cannot be picked up by the end of Xplorations. Students can enjoy organized games, arts and crafts, extra playground time, and homework time!
All fees listed below are per child, billed monthly using SmartTuition, unless paid in full at registration.
|Unlimited (Includes Xplorations)||$2750/yr or $340/mo|
|After Care Only (4:30-5:30p)||$6/hr|
|Extended After Care (5:30-6:00p)||$3|
|Late Pick-Up Fee||$10 + $1/minute beginning at 6:01p|
All regular school days are included in the unlimited package. Additional registration and charge ($20) are required for the special half-days (please see below).
Half-Day Stay & Play (11:40-6:00p)
Stay & Play days are for Lower School half-days and conference days. The half-day dates for 2019-20 are below in the drop-down menu. The conference day with full day option is 11/1.
|Half-Day Stay & Play||Cost|
|Special Half-Day (per day)||$20|
|Special Full-Day||$50/day or $5 per 30 minutes for drop-in during conferences|
2019-20 Half-Day Stay & Play Dates
Registration Application Now Available!
Please follow the button below to register for Westminster XD, XDjr, After Care, or Half-Day Stay & Play.
Xploration Selection Coming Soon!
The first Xploration selection will go live on August 1, 2019. Please check back on this page then to sign-up!
- Westminster students can sign up for our unlimited XD package and pay in full at the beginning of the year or in ten (10) monthly installments Parents can also select the drop-in option to use XD as needed.
- If anyone is picking your child up from XD that is not currently on your authorized driver’s list, please notify the XD Director prior to 2:00 p.m. Please be sure to email your child’s teacher and the Lower School Administrative Assistant as well.
- There will be no XD when WSA Lower School is closed for holidays or due to inclement weather.
- Students not enrolled in XD may sign up and attend XD activities at the rate of $12/ day + supply costs. Students who are not picked up from carline will be brought to XD at 3p, given a snack and charged $3. Students who are not picked up from XD by 3:15p will be enrolled in Xplorations for the day and charged $12.