Westminster XD & After Care
The Westminster Lower School Extended Day (XD) is a safe, fun-filled enrichment option for current Westminster students in grades PK3-5 that provides age-appropriate activities after the regular school day. Activities, called Xplorations, include but are not limited to art, dance, choir, foreign language, STEM, coding, sports, and much more! Please scroll down to see options for Westminster XD and XDjr, After Care, and Half-Day Stay & Play!
Westminster XD and After Care
- Westminster XDjr (2:15 - 4:15p): Grades PK3-Kindergarten
- Westminster XD (2:35 - 4:15p): Grades 1-5
- After Care (4:30 - 6:00p): All Lower School Grades
- After Care is available for students who cannot be picked up by the end of Xplorations. Students can enjoy organized games, arts and crafts, extra playground time, and homework time!
Xplorations will be four eight-week sessions for the 2019-2020 school year, one per quarter. Xploration election will be sent out before each Xploration session. Xplorations may have an added supply cost depending on activity. All fees listed below are per child and billed monthly using SmartTuition, unless paid in full at registration.
- 2:15 to 3:15p: snack, play, storytime
- 3:15-4:15p: Xplorations
- 4:15p: all students will return to XD room for pick up or transition to After Care.
Westminster XD Coordinator
Phone: (706) 294-4712
Westminster XD Coordinator
Registration Application Now Available!
Please follow the button below to register for Westminster XD, XDjr, After Care, or Half-Day Stay & Play.
Please fill out the form, download, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Effective January 1, 2020, there will be an annual registration fee for all students. The fee for 2019-20 is $25.
The first Xploration selection is now live. Please follow the below link to sign-up!
Westminster XD & After Care Payment Options
- Westminster XD has several options for payment to fit any student's needs. All fees listed below are per child, billed monthly using Smart Tuition, unless paid in full at registration.
Unlimited Xplorations & After Care until 6:00p
- Some Xplorations have an additional fee. Half-Days require additional registration and fee. To include all half days in the Unlimited Xplorations & After Care plan is $3,000 if paid in full at registration.
- Please note that parents will be charged a $10 + $1 per minute late charge after 6:00p
|Yearly Paid In Full At Registration||$2,750 per year (20% discount for paying in full)|
|Billed Monthly Through Smart Tuition||$340 per month|
Unlimited Xplorations: 4 Days Per Week (Monday - Thursday) Until 4:30p
|Yearly Paid In Full At Registration||$1,800 per year|
|Billed Monthly Through Smart Tuition||$200 per month|
Each Xploration: Pay for each activity based on the interest of your child.
- Xplorations that are offered twice a week will be charged as two Xplorations (soccer).
- Students who stay late after an Xploration will be charged $3 per half hour.
- Golf and Karate have extra fees. Please see table below.
|Per Xploration: 8-week sessions unless otherwise noted||$96 per Xploration|
|Golf Xploration (Extra Fee)||Paid Directly to Golf Squad at golfsquad.com|
|Karate Xploration (Additional Fee)||Additional Fee of $50 if on the Unlimited Plan|
|Drop-In Until 3:15p||$3 per day|
|Drop-In Until 4:30p||$12 per day|
|Drop-In Until 5:30p||$18 per day|
|Drop-In Until 6:00p||$21 per day|
|Late Charge After 6:00p||$10 + $1 per minute late charge|
Half-Day Stay & Play (11:40-6:00p)
Stay & Play days are for Lower School half-days and conference days. The half-day dates for 2019-20 are below in the drop-down menu. The conference day with full-day option is 11/1. Additional registration is required for all half-days and full-day.
Stay & Play Payment Options
|Half-Day Stay & Play||Cost|
|Special Half-Day (per day)||$20|
|Half-Days (total for the year)||$280 for the year|
|Special Full-Day||$50/day or $5 per 30 minutes for drop-in during conferences|
2019-20 Half-Day Stay & Play Dates