We value our parents and community supporters and look forward to working together toward a common mission. With plenty of opportunities to get involved in school activities and your child's Westminster experience, we hope to see you around campus and get to know your family even better!
Required forms are listed first and in bold type and must be returned before school begins.
- Student Health History - All grade levels
- US 1:World & Electronic Resources Agreement
- MS 1:World Electronic Resources Agreement
- MS Family Handbook Agreement (on last page)
- Athletic Physical (MS & US)
- Parking Application for Student Drivers
- Permission to Administer Medication
- LS After School Care Registration Form
Westminster Parent Association (WPA)
The Westminster Parents’ Association (WPA) welcomes all parents and guardians as members. Please take a moment to review this portion of the website and consider the ways you can become involved with us this new school year.
The goals of WPA are to promote and improve our school through communication and education, unite faculty and families, integrate new families into the Westminster community and to serve our school wholeheartedly.
We are able to support the school through events such as the Annual Auction, Wildcat Connection, Fall Festival and teacher appreciation activities. We are unable to host these events without the support and dedication of our families and parent volunteers. Please take a moment and fill out the WPA Volunteer Form if you have not already done so and return it to the Lower, Middle or Upper School office. We encourage each parent/guardian to volunteer for at least one event or committee. Our 2018-19 team of volunteers is still being assembled. Contact the WPA President, Melody Garrison, to get involved or sign up on the volunteer form.
WPA also supports the school community in many ways with “FREE” money collected when you use products or retailers listed on the "Shop and Earn" tab. Please use your grocery cards, shop smile.amazon.com and clip Box Tops.
The WPA Executive Council looks forward to a fun year filled with service to Westminster, students and families, faculty and most importantly, our Lord and Savior. We prayerfully uphold the vision and values of Westminster and seek wisdom and discernment in all we do.
- Executive Council & Committee Chairs: Melody Garrison, President; Jenna Griner, Secretary; Stacy Stafford, Treasurer; Katie Tracy, LS Coordinator; Julie Hanna, MS Coordinator; Kristie Crowder and Teru Kassner, US Coordinator.
- Full 2018-2019 WPA Volunteer List
Shop & Earn
Opportunities to Earn Money for Westminster
Money earned through the following programs are used by the Westminster Parents' Association to benefit our school. Encourage grandparents, other family members and friends to join you in supporting Westminster.
Every time you shop at AmazonSmile, Westminster could earn a percentage of your total sales amount. AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
Once you’re on the AmazonSmile site, you must select a charity of choice before shopping. Be sure to search for and select Westminster Schools of Augusta!
Publix partners with us to make a difference. Pick up a keychain tag in each division office. Lower School students will be given one to bring home in August. Simply have the cashier scan your keychain tag each time you shop at Publix, and Westminster will receive .5% of the purchase price.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Pick up a Kroger Plus card at the customer service desk at any Kroger. They are free. Once you pick your card, you must create an account online. You will be asked for an NPO number or select a school from a list. Westminster’s number is 25872.
Box Tops for Education
Our school collects Box Tops for Education because these coupons are a tremendous way to earn “free money” for Westminster. Box Tops can be found on hundreds of name brand items. Remember to also encourage family and friends to collect for our school. When you have any Box Tops to turn in, attach them to a collection sheet, or send them with your student in an envelope or in a Ziploc bag to drop off in one of the three school offices.
Moms in Prayer
Join us each Thursday (during the academic year) at 8 am in Knox Hall to pray for your children and our school.
What is MIP?
- Two or more moms who meet for one hour a week (optimal) to intercede on behalf of children and schools through prayer.
- Christian mothers, grandmothers or any woman who is willing to pray for a specific child and school.
- Moms who believe that God answers prayer! “Arise, cry out in the night, as the watches of the night begin; pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to Him for the lives of your children; who faint from hunger at the head of every street.” Lamentations 2:19
What is the Purpose of MIP?
- To stand in the gap for our children through prayer.
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for teachers and staff.
- To pray that teachers, administrators, staff and students will come to faith in Jesus Christ.
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards.
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools.
- To provide hope and strength to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children.
- Information from Moms in Touch International Booklet by Fern Nichols.
For More Information