We value our parents and community supporters and look forward to working together toward a common mission. With plenty of opportunities to get involved in school activities and your child's Westminster experience, we hope to see you around campus and get to know your family even better!
Frequently Visited Links
Required forms are listed first and in bold type and must be returned before school begins. Forms for 2020-21 coming in June!
- Regular office hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Mon. - Fri.)
- Morning drop-off: begins at 7:30 a.m.
- PK3 & PK4 half-day: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- PK3 - Kindergarten full-day: 8:00 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- Grades 1-5: 8:00 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
- Grades 6 - 8: 7:50 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Grades 9 - 12: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Stay In The Loop!
Westminster Parents' Association
Tricie Johnson, President
Ways to Show Your Support
Westminster Parent Association (WPA)
The Westminster Parents’ Association (WPA) welcomes all parents and guardians as members. Please take a moment to review this portion of the website and consider the ways you can become involved with us this new school year.
The goals of WPA are to promote and improve our school through communication and education, unite faculty and families, integrate new families into the Westminster community and to serve our school wholeheartedly.
We are able to support the school through events such as the Annual Auction, Wildcat Connection, Fall Festival and teacher appreciation activities. We are unable to host these events without the support and dedication of our families and parent volunteers. Please take a moment and fill out the WPA Volunteer Form if you have not already done so and return it to the Lower, Middle or Upper School office. We encourage each parent/guardian to volunteer for at least one event or committee. Our 2019-20 team of volunteers is still being assembled. Contact the WPA President, Tricie Johnson, to get involved or sign up on the volunteer form.
WPA also supports the school community in many ways with “FREE” money collected when you use products or retailers listed on the "Shop and Earn" tab. Please use your grocery cards, shop smile.amazon.com and clip Box Tops.
The WPA Executive Council looks forward to a fun year filled with service to Westminster, students and families, faculty and most importantly, our Lord and Savior. We prayerfully uphold the vision and values of Westminster and seek wisdom and discernment in all we do.
Moms in Prayer (MIP)
Join us each Thursday (during the academic year) at 8 am in Room 501A within Building 500 (the old office location) to pray for your children and our school.
What is MIP?
- Two or more moms who meet for one hour a week (optimal) to intercede on behalf of children and schools through prayer.
- Christian mothers, grandmothers or any woman who is willing to pray for a specific child and school.
- Moms who believe that God answers prayer! “Arise, cry out in the night, as the watches of the night begin; pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to Him for the lives of your children; who faint from hunger at the head of every street.” Lamentations 2:19
What is the Purpose of MIP?
- To stand in the gap for our children through prayer.
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for teachers and staff.
- To pray that teachers, administrators, staff and students will come to faith in Jesus Christ.
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards.
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools.
- To provide hope and strength to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children.
- Information from Moms in Touch International Booklet by Fern Nichols.
For More Information
Shop & Earn
Did you know that you can support Westminster just by shopping? Many of the places you currently shop, and the products you often purchase, have programs that contribute “free money” to the Westminster Parents’ Association. Please see details below regarding each of these programs, and encourage friends and family members to support Westminster each time they shop.
Every time you shop at AmazonSmile, Westminster could earn a percentage of your total sales amount. Go to smile.amazon.com to register your Amazon account to support Westminster. Under “Pick Your Own Charitable Organization” enter Westminster Schools of Augusta to select our school. Always start your shopping at smile.amazon.com to be sure our school receives the contributions.
Publix partners with us to make a difference. Go to Publix.com to set up an account. In “My Account” click on “Select a School” under the “My Publix Partner” heading and enter Westminster Schools to select our school. Then enter your phone number each time you checkout to contribute to our school.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Pick up a Kroger Plus Card at the customer service desk at any Kroger. They are free. Once you pick your card, you must create an account online. Have your Kroger Plus card handy and register at krogercommunityrewards.com. Under “Find an Organization” enter 25872 or Westminster to find our school and simply select “enroll".
Box Tops for Education
Our school collects Box Tops for Education because these coupons are a tremendous way to earn “free money” for Westminster. Box Tops can be found on hundreds of name brand items. Download the new and improved Box Tops Mobile App. Learn more at BTFE.com. BUY participating products SCAN your receipt with the app EARN cash for our school! You can still send in traditional clips to the school until they are gone.
Our school can benefit when you use codes from your favorite Coca-Cola products. Go to coke.com/give. Select “Donate Now” under “Donate to Your Local School”. Create an account if you do not have one already under “Sign Up/In”. To find our school, enter Westminster School under “Search School”. Make sure to select Westminster School-Augusta-GA-30909. Then enter the code from under the cap or inside of the packaging. On your mobile device, you can scan the codes. If you do not wish to set up an account, please send the codes to school, and the Parents’ Association will enter the codes for you!